75100385

- Could you please advise which type of Law firm I should

-
Could you please advise which type of Law firm I should access to pursue a case for 'incorrect or misleading' term contained in the Terms & Conditions of a Self-Employed Income Replacement Accident/Sickness Insurance policy?
Briefly - I am in hot dispute around their term/condition ' self-employed, benefit is calculated on average monthly gross income' and they are calculating on net profit - obviously to my detriment and clearly against HMRC definitions and International Accounting Standards?
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : If you are seeking to challenge a term a solicitor that deals with civil litigation should be able to help you.
Alex Watts : Can I clairfy app
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything about this today please?