75100385

I WONDER IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE WE BOOKED

HI I WONDER IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE WE BOOKED A HOLIDAY FLIGHT FOR OUR FAMILY HOLIDAY INCLUDING MY SONS GIRLFRIEND WHICH HER PARENTS AGREED TO AND WERE HAPPY FOR HER O GO THEY SAID THEY WOULD PAY FOR HER FLIGHT TICKET BUT WE NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY, THEY HAVE JUST SPLIT UP AND HER PARENTS HAVE SAID WE WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MONEY FOR THE TICKET HOW DO WE STAND IN THIS SITUATION?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know how much we are talking?

Customer:

£250

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/