75100385

I have a tenacy agreement in a private car park and have a

I have a tenacy agreement in a private car park and have a clearly displayed window sticker with the bay number.
I attempted to access my car this morning and found that someone had raised a metal barrier blocking my car.
I found out who had blocked my car in but was toild he had gone to a meeting in London.
I had no keys to the barrier and could not use my car and get to work and as a result have lost 250 pounds in wages.
Eventually the man phoned me and told me also has a permit bay so clearly there has been an error by management company but nevertheless this man said he blocked my car in despite it showing a legitimate permit space. My questioin is did he have legal right to block the space with my car there or has he acted illegally? Can I sue him loss of earnings.
kevin ***********
Alex Watts :

Kevin my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Is this another resident or just someone that parked there?

Customer:

It is another resident who says he has a permit bay so I am guessing a mistake has been made by management company , nevertheless he did not need to block me in

Alex Watts :

Ok - you want to sue him losses?

Customer:

yes, can I

Customer:

I need to know if I have legal case

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not paid you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation .

Can I clarify anything about this today please?

Customer:

will this claim cost anything to me?

Alex Watts :

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/fees

Alex Watts :

There is a cost but these fees are added to your claim

Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer:

yes, thank you help m

Alex Watts :

Great. Can I ask you to rate my answer before you go today, the button should be at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click repl

Alex Watts :

* reply *