13262538

My brother who passed away two years ago is in our uncles will.

My brother who passed away two years ago is in our uncles will. Would his wife or his two daughters receive his share of his estate.
What provision does the Will make for what should happen in these circumstances?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There are no provisions been made if our uncles survived my brother.

Was it a specific gift or a share of the residue.
If the second who shares it with him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My uncle who is 95 showed me his will.a third of the will he left any monies was to my late father. He said that if my uncle survived my father which he has my fathers share would go to my late brother and myself and we are named in the will.as I mentioned before my brother passed away two years ago.would his share go his wife or two daughters although they are not named in the will.or does his share go into the pot and is shared between myself and the other named personal in his will.look forward to hearing your reply hope this information helps.

The problem is that it does actually depend on what the Will says and without the wording I can only speculate on the likely outcome.
Your Brother's widow will only inherit if the Uncle has specifically said sh eis to receive your brother's share if he does not survive him
If your Uncle used the standard wording in his Will then it is likely that provision has been made for your brother's share to pass down to his children (or grandchildren)
If not then it will indeed simply pass into the pot
Please ask if you need further details