12826847

I an due in court in May 2015 I am trying to find a solicitor

Customer Question

I an due in court in May 2015 I am trying to find a solicitor but most of the solicitors are asking for more than £1,000 up front I don't have that sort of money.
What are you in court for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My X partner wants access to my son at the weekends. But when my son is stays with his dad he lets him go to bed when he wants. His school work has suffered. I asked the school if they could put it in writing the number of times I have been in school but they don't have anything on record. The school is telling me it is against there policy.

He is also an heavy smoker as I have taken my son to the doctors on numerous ocassions the doctor said if his dad carries on smoking my son will be asthmatic.

I should of received Mr Hall's statement on the 5.1.15. But because I have got on one to represent me. I am not sure what the next step is.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I rate your answer please? Jo

How old is the child and what is the current pattern of contact?