Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Mamm,I am from Singapore . I have been cheated before by

Customer Question

Mamm,
I am from Singapore . I have been cheated before by tricksters from the UK .And lost money which I did T/T from Singapore.
I am Retired and now I have actually applied for a non-recourse loan from companies around the Globe.
I have now received an partial acceptance for such a loan for an amount of USD3,000,000.00 but there is a caviat attached : I have to Share a Insurancec cover /security deposit for the principal sum with this company form whom I have recvd this loan proposal. The insurance cover wouls cost GBP4,500.00 and my share would be GBP2,250.00 . In the e-mail sent to me the company named is :
LOAN FINANCE SOLUTION
I am not able to connect to this site but re-directed to a Microsoft Log-in site.
The company details as given in the e-mail is as follows:
Mr.Beth.
LOAN AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
(Registration No 07326616)
10 ROSEBERRY CORTE, Stokesley BUSINESS PARK,
STOKESL, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS9 5QT,
UK.
Is it possible for you to check if this a valid UK registered company and what work do they actually provide.
I really am obliged to you as I need to know if they are GENUINE before they ask me to remit my share of insurance cover.
Your urgent assistance is very much appreciated
Benny
*****@******.***
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. I think that this could be a scam. A simple search of this company shows that whilst there is a genuine registered company there is an issue with 'clone companies' using the details to scam customers.

Customer:

Details of this can be seen at the following webpage:

Customer:

www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/loan-solutions-cheshire-limited-trading-as-loan-solutions-direct-clone-cc

Customer:

The website has a helpline that you can call if you are suspicious and you want to verify if the company you are dealing with is genuine.

Customer:

I would suggest you make enquiries through that website.

Customer:

At this stage I would advise you not to part with any money.

Customer:

If you have any further questions please do ask.

Customer:

If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer.

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

HiCustomer,

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

I cannot see what you have just typed . Can you please send me to my e-mail now what you have just typed.

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

I am on line

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

thanks Benny

Customer:

Are you saying you cannot see anything I have written? I will offer an email service if that if the case.

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

Yes the coloumn is just too narrow to see anything that is written.

Customer:

Hi try to click and drag it?

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- : Customer
JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

there is nothing to click on and drag. your viewing window is narrow and longtitudinal. Actual view area is about less than an inch wide. nothing to see accept for just one and a half line long

Customer:

Hi but you can see what I'm typing now?

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

or call me +65 86923588 in Singapore

Customer:

Hi I think there is a technical issue on the site. I am trying to offer an email service but it won't let me.

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

I would appreciate that you kindly send me the text of our chat to my e-mail. I am not able to see a thing of our chat.

JACUSTOMER-sjwj7zke- :

Bye Benny

Customer:

Hi I have just offered an additional service to you to email you. I am not allowed by the site rules to go offsite to email you without you accepting this service as i cannot give personal details.

Customer:

I have reported this to a moderator as I do not understand why you can see what I am typing now but not what I typed earlier.