75100385

, i am a student at university and used to receive student

Hi, i am a student at university and used to receive student finance. Student finance suddenly stopped giving me help and sent me a bill for all the help they have given me 23k+ and took payments back from my university which they made. I am in my last year and need their financial help.
Reason they stopped payments is because my previous childminder will not provide evidence that she looked after my children and can barely get hold of her for months now ( i think she is moving back to her country). Student finance is telling me this is not their problem and without that they will not help me with anything and Class my situation as fraud because no evidence.
Where do i stand and how do inresolve this bill and get help from them. This is causing distress on my last year and will affect me graduating.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know if she is looking after your children, which evidence can't be provided? You must be in contact?

Customer: Hi, i changed my childcare provider in July 2014. Before then she looked after my children. I am being asked for a contract or letter from her confirming when she looked after my children. We ended on bad terms. She was demanding too much more money and doing a sloppy job. I keep calling her phone (even earlier today) and she hangs up on me everytime. She even once said she doesn't know who i am or what i am talking about.
Alex Watts : Do you have her name and address ?
Customer: Yes i do. Would you like it
Alex Watts : I don't need that at the moment, did you give that to the university?
Customer: I gave it to student finance. I also provided them with signed payment confirmation CCG2 at the time. But because this previous childminder is not coperating with them or myself. They want further proof. Student finance told me when they contacted childminder she said she did not know who me or my children are so thats when student finace stopped my payments and put my account up as fraud
Alex Watts :

OK, what is it you want to achieve?

Customer: I want student finance to reopen my account with them so my tuition fees get paid and i get help with childcare. My university has sent me a letter saying if I don't pay tuition fees by 16th feb i will be removed from my degree course. I am in last year and want to finish off. This is not fair because i am being penalised for what the childminder is doing and it is not my fault and out of my control.
Alex Watts :

Ok, You need to write to the University principal and ask them to investigate the matter for you.

Alex Watts :

If they do and they refuse then you can complain to the Adjudicator.

Alex Watts :

They offer a free, independent service and can investigate your complaint for fre

Alex Watts :

* free *

Alex Watts :

They are based at: http://www.oiahe.org.uk/

Alex Watts :

If that does not work then sadly all you are left with is a Court order

Alex Watts :

You could need to complete forms N1

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

The Court would list the matter for hearing and decide whether to do as you asked.

Alex Watts :

However you will need a Solicitor to represent you given the value

Alex Watts :

Customer: Thank you for your advice. I will make use of it. Regards