I am owed £1000 carried out10 months ago,

Customer Question

I am owed £1000 for services carried out 10 months ago, always excuses. You helped me previously Regards ***** *****

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking if you can sue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The fee relates to architectural services involving site visit, measurements

preparing drawings, printing and obtaining Planning Permission

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
So are you asking if you can sue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I recall the last time you referred me to a small court claim form
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
So what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I request that you assist me in making a small court claim, as previously.

Original email to you 6th Feb 2015 10.25

Ralph XXX

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can't see another question against your account?
This is a question and answer site though. We can give you general information about your situation but not act for you?
Is that what you wanted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: