12826847

. We have just recently sold our house. The funds being

Customer Question

Hello. We have just recently sold our house. The funds being released Friday 13th Feb. My wife sent email today saying email is confirmation that she is accepting sole responsibility for paying our o/s debts to the debt advisors upon receipt of the funds being released. Is the email legally binding or should I seek a solicitor to draught up properly. Thank you
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Is the Solicitor acting in the Sale going to split the net proceeds of Sale equally between you?

Which debts exactly need to be paid off (you say "debt advisers")? and are these debts all in your joint names?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Al