75100385

is the £26 deposit the first instalment or is that the cost

is the £26 deposit the first instalment or is that the cost of an answer. If it is, please reply but if that is only the first payment of many please come back to me to discuss. Response By E-mail (Jehan) (05/12/2014 04.23 PM) Dear Wilma XXXXXXX, RE: 8738980249329686 We can only apologise that your parcel was not collected onspecifies day. However, we have checked our tracking and can confirm that the parcel was collected today at 12:04. Please allow 3-5 working day for delivery of the parcel.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer:

I bought a printer @ £226. It was returned using Myheremes costing £13.odd. They lost the printer. the acknowledged having the printer by email - here is the email =

Customer:
RE: 8738980249329686

Thank you for contacting myHermes.

We can only apologise that your parcel was not collected onspecifies day.

However, we have checked our tracking and can confirm that the parcel was collected today at 12:04. Please allow 3-5 working day for delivery of the parcel.

Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this failed collection may have caused you.

If we can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Jehan Shah
Customer:

I have sent various email since asking what is happening and req a refund

Customer:

I am no longer receiving answers to my email - they have ignored me for weeks now.

Customer:

can you help

Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer:

Many thanks for your answer. I received an email asking for details from me regarding the value etc today.

Customer:

if they refund the money I do not have anything else to ask but if they dont, can i come back to you for further advice if I need it?

Customer:

thank you so far for you help.

Customer:

also, I still do not have a clear understanding of the cost of this enquiry - I speciifcally did not want to go on without

Customer:

clarifying that I could not sign up for a year as I am not in the financial position to do that.

Customer:

regards

Customer:

W Vaughan

Alex Watts :

This is a pay per question so you are not on a subscription. But any billing matters could I ask you to contact customer services as I have no access and can only answer questions?

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else about your question you posted today?

Customer:

no thank you.

Alex Watts :

Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, the button should be at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click replty

Alex Watts :

* reply *