12826847

I have been very stupid and not informed the department of

Customer Question

I have been very stupid and not informed the department of works and pension I had received my works pension in 2013 I am worried because I will get my state pension in March 2015 also. I care for my disabled husband and we get housing benefit and council tax paid. I am worried about the amount we must have to pay back and if I could be sent to prison for fraud I am a 62 year old women and my husband is 63
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not no what to do next, do I go to the DWP and inform them I have not informed them of my change in circumtances or wait for then to contact me really concerned about the amount of money we will have to pay back plus perhaps a jail sentence for fraud

How much do you get?