75100385

, I have a dispute to settle with a forex financial

Customer Question

I have a dispute to settle with a forex financial company in the UK. They made huge losses on my investment, which could have been avoided if they had acted on my instructions to close account on a timely manner. I asked them to compensate for the losses caused by the delay in closing my account.
I said that I will expose their activities with me (archived emails and screen shots of my account) through my website or you tube so that public are aware.(This is a reputed financial company)
They are now asking for a non slander agreement even for withdrawing what is left of the investment and not mentioning anything about compensation.
The non slander agreement was not mentioned in the initial contract and is because my response of exposing their activity.
I am in Singapore and not able to b in UK to fight them legally.
How do you suggest i go about this?
Kumar
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : How much are your losses please?