12826847

,My name is***** had falsely accused

Customer Question

My name is***** had falsely accused for abusing my daughter 16y.old from the her school. They called CPS which contacted an investigation, found that my child is not in danger and closed the case. A week later I received a call from the police saying that someone asked them to intervene and support my kid. They talked to my daughter ,they found that there is no need for support and closed the case. I am feeling very annoyed.Someone is trying to make a mess.The police didn't tell me the name of the person that called accusing me. Do I have the right to know?I want to take this person to the court. What he/she is doing is disgusting.
Do you have any idea of who it might be?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have in my mind two people. One of my daughter's friends or the school nurse.My daughter had a friend at school that was a very bad influence. Her friend is using drugs and sending naked photos of herself to my daughter. When I found out what was happening I asked my daughter to stop seeing this girl. The other day at school her friend convinced her to report me for abuse. The school nurse called CPS and after the social's worker visit to our home I had a great disagreement with the school about their actions. Even after the closing of the case with no evidence the nurse was trying to say that she acted in the right way.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Relist: Answer came too late.It's been 7 hours since I listed my question(3.30 am UK) .Why does it take so long to answer. Even though I opened it to everyone it seems like no one is available.Please let me know why this is happening.In the case that you cannot answer please cancel and refund(10.54 am UK)

Stella

Hello I see you have relisted this.
Sorry there are not necessarily UK experts awake at 3,30am.
Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex ,

Don't you think you are quite rude! It may not be UK experts awake at 3.30 am but they are well awake after 8.00 am.

Considering that you responded 13 hours after my question I would expect at least an apology .