12826847

Looking please , our son is being accused of

Customer Question

Looking for information please , our son is being accused of sexual assault to towards a male,don't know what to do for him as worried
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a Scots solicitor and will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi our son was heading home one night,he saw this person lying outside his own door the worse for wear,our son asked him if he had his keys to get in his house,the guy said he had lost them.So our son Mark being Mark took him to his close by,put him on his couch and Mark went of to bed.A little while later he heard a commotion downstairs,he went down and found the guy staggering about peeing in the corner of the room all over the telly and kiddies toys.Mark seemingly grabbed him and pushed him up the stairs to the toilet,Mark went back to bed only to have the guy standing at the bottom of his bed.next thing he knew the police were at his door and he was taken to inverness

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
What evidence is there of sexual assault?
Was your son charged?
Has he appeared in court?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we don't no if he was charged but he goes to court with no jury in two weeks

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
What that means is that he is being prosecuted on summary complaint in the sheriff court.
What is the exact wording of th charge and what is the crown evidence against him?
I assume he has a solicitor who has investigated the crown evidence?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He does not have one as far as we are aware

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Can you answer any of my other questions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If we can we will

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
1. What is the exact wording of the charge?
2. What is the crown evidence against him?
3. Why does he not have a lawyer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Talking to our son on phone at moment,he has not been charged,we don't no what evidence they have,and to be honest we don't no if we can afford a solicitor and we don't no what to do

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If he is going to court in two weeks he would have had a Complaint containing a charge sheet. Please have him look that out and tall me what it says.
I am going out now but will be back online for you later today as this has to be dealt with. If possible he should also see a lawyer first thing on Monday. If he is going to court in two weeks and nothing has been done to prepare his case, he has a big problem, I'm afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thankyou

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me what the charge sheet says?