12826847

there, I have been in UK since August 2006! I

Customer Question

Hi there, I have been in UK since August 2006! I initially arrived here on a student visa and kept extending it till May 2013. In April 2013 I got married to an EEA National and in May 13 I applied for a five years EEA visa. I was granted a five years visa in July 2013. I am currently separated with my wife (NOT divorced). I complete my 10 years of legal stay in UK in August 2016, which technically makes me illegible to apply for a Permanent Residence or ILR! My questions:

1- Do my three years (once I complete them) on the EEA visa count on my 10 years legal residency?

2- What are my options here? What is best course of action in this case?!

Looking forward to hear from you Oni

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel the question and refund me!