12826847

just need some advice due to moving home and many other personal

Customer Question

just need some advice due to moving home and many other personal issues an outstanding matter for driving with no insurance has been left un dealt with for 2 and a half years, i was not aware this was outstanding and i was contacted the other day to inform me there was an outstanding warrant and i need to surrender to the court in order to get this warrant removed. i am a mum of 2 and an honest person so this matter is very upsetting for me i have contacted dvla who have informed me i have no points on my license but would like to know what exactly to do tommorow morning in regards ***** ***** and what i am likely to face. many thanks
Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. So this is just a charge of driving without insance.

Jo C. :

insurance?

JACUSTOMER-61r88yfl- :

yes a charge of driving with no insurance over 2 years ago but because it was left and not dealt with due to letters going to my old address etc... i now have an outstanding warrant and the warrant officer said the best thing to do is surrender to the court and get the warrant dealt with before they come and deal with it first

JACUSTOMER-61r88yfl- :

i just want to know what will happen when surrendering to the court and the likely outcome to a case like this

JACUSTOMER-61r88yfl- :

not sure if you have recieved my responses

JACUSTOMER-61r88yfl- : Not sure whether to continue waiting or give a negative rating as it isnt working :s ? Don't want to rate negatively of it's just a matter of waiting.
Jo C. :

Do you mean a summons ? Or just a warrant?