12826847

When someone is going through a divorce and they still live

When someone is going through a divorce and they still live together. The woman wants to bring over her ex boyfriend for whatever reason im not sure why, can the man get the police to almost ban the guy from coming round
No, I am sorry. It is not a police matter anyway until somebody actually commits a criminal offence.
From the point of view of refusing him access, if this is the matrimonial home and she has a right to be there then she is perfectly free to invite guests to the house I'm afraid as indeed is the man if he chooses.
Sorry if that is bad news.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** exactly been very kind during this difficult time, she was caught kissing another man and now she is threatening to bring round an ex boyfriend, is there anything I can do?.

Yes, I would imagine it is a deliberate attempt to either intimidate you or to goad you until you behave violently.
Do not rise to it. Her game will be to get an occupation order by pretending that you are an abuser. Do not give her the satisfaction. Just ignore them. Amazing how they all remember that their partners are monsters that eats babies when they are being divorced or being taken to court to firm up contact arrangements. Must have slipped their minds previously.
Her new partner is mad to get involved in this. He should be running for the hills. She will do this to him in the end.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it is extremely frustrating. Yes I know exactly what reaction she wants and it is extremely difficult, I really appreciate you helping, do you know if I can push the divorce and the sale of the house through quicker without spending a ridiculous amount of moneu itlf that is possible?

The divorce isn't really my area.
I will pass this onto somebody who can help with that.