75100385

How do I stop the police wrongly following me 24/7 least

How do I stop the police wrongly following me 24/7 for at least the last 8 years, refusing to register a verbal or written complaint and calling my photos etc "fanciful"?
A lodger sold drugs when I was working 12 hour shifts 7 years ago, which I knew nothing about. They are crap at covert surveillance, my BT and mobile calls are of course recorded; the mobile has even rung itself (own number) and a ringing phone heard during a call when i mentioned washing machine tablets and powder.
Even a letter to the local MP and Home Secretary changed nothing: these incompetent aresholes are making me suicidal and I think constantly about jumping off a bridge; i really am absolutely innocent!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Customer:

Hello.

Alex Watts : Hello
Customer:

How do we proceed?

Alex Watts : Have you written to the chief constable at all?
Customer:

No, my MP wrote to the North Wales Police and got a reply from a Chief Superintendent "fanciful".

Alex Watts : What reason would they have to keep spying on you?
Customer:

My lodger, a guy from work that I barely knew sold drugs, a neighbour also did but I knew nothing as I had an industrial accident Jan 2008 and had my own problems. I knew nothing!

Customer:

Operation Scorpion, North Wales Police obsession...

Alex Watts :

Ok, you need to write a formal complaint to the Chief Constable and set out your concerns.

Alex Watts :

They are duty bound to investigate what you say and come back to you. If you are not happy with that response then you can consider what is called a Judicial Review. This is where a High Court Judge examines the decision of the Chief Constable and the force to see if it is legal and reasonable. The Judge can agree with the decision or remit it back for further consideration

Alex Watts :

As this is a High Court matter you would need a Solicitor. Sadly because of the changes in the rules legal aid is unlikely to be available.

Customer:

Right, do you want an email copy of my previous letter to the Home Secretary or this Chief Constable? Why won't they register a complaint, a local Sgt came to the house wondering why I was being followed, as the local cops didn't know!

Alex Watts :

But try the Chief Constable then Judicial Review.

Alex Watts :

I do not think I need a copy of the email. You need to write directly to the Chief Constable and get a final response.

Customer:

Okay, thank you.

Alex Watts :

Once you have that you can consider a Judicial Reviw

Alex Watts :

Customer:

Well, why do they not register a complaint?

Alex Watts :

Indeed. This would form part of the Judicial Review process

Alex Watts :

But that is what you need to do, register formal complaint directly in writing with the Chief Constable (not email) and seek a Judicial Review

Customer:

Okay, thank you. Will start writing!

Alex Watts :

Customer:

No, I will proceed as you say.

Alex Watts :

Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, the button should be at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

If you need more help please click reply

Customer:

No problem, very pleased; will piss off the Chief Constable now...

Customer:

Can't rate you, faces blanked out but it would have been excellent..

Alex Watts :

Sorry try again! Thanjs

Alex Watts :

* Thanks *

Alex Watts :

It should work now.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience