12826847

I have a judgement where a high court judge stated that

Customer Question

Hi I have a judgement where a high court judge stated that my ex partners pension should be securred for me against costs .my ex has failed on his 50th birthday to sign this over , he has now reached is 55th birthday and has paid no maintenance for over 10 yrs for our 2 children and not a penny towards my costs of over 150,000 . This prudential pension was valued in 2007 at 59,000 and was securred by my then barrister .I tried to get him to sign it over 5 yrs ago but due to my finances i defended myself -this was a disaster as the original trial judge Dame Justice Macur was not able to hear the case and i was missing her original judgement !
What steps should i take now -i have the original judgement and pension policy number.
My original solicitors have qouted in excess of 5k to sort this -i simply cant afford this.My ex is notorious for not responding to anything and was described in the jugement as dishonest.
***** *****
What is the exact wording of the Order?