12826847

I HAVE BEEN IN A MATRIMONIOLL HOME 20 YEARS . she

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN IN A MATRIMONIOLL HOME FOR OVER 20 YEARS . she has brought harrestment charges with out violance. The reason being I came out of hospital and she would not pick me up I had to walk home . She was with her boyfriend. I believe she has other men. I am appearing in court for probation on the 12 the and a trial on 18
my question Can i ask for my marital home rights or is she able to bring any junction charges not to enter my home of 20 Years I was overseas when she acquire the residency in her name her sons name. So i am excluded from the residency entitlement. My son is no longer on the list because he has brought a property in Holland/
The property belongs to a housing estate.
I am leaving in a hostel and the court has bail conditions .
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I nend to get to my matrimonial home. I am an Oap. sorry can not pay you any more./ Good bye

How old are you both and have you enquired about what your housing options are
(you have already offered the one off payment - there is no extra change for the queries)