12826847

violence in the previous work place, which incoporated direct

Customer Question

violence in the previous work place, which incoporated direct discrimination and indirect discrimination. incorporating death threats, section 39 assault and possibly section 47 oapa 1861.
seriously capable of harming you.psychological gbh.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes, i worked for a security firm for 10 years, i was bullied by a manager, he was organizing guards to go on site to threaten me with violence .well over 5 years , i kept on complaing to the management that he was threatening me, ashe was part of management they would not listen . at that time i did not no about the law and my human rights. eventually the director came on to my site where he threatened me and two freinds with a hockey stick and threatened to kill all three of us. this man is a high profile crimminal with criminal contacts. my freind said he things he would of seriously hurt me if they were not there. another time he came on my site and pushed his finger into my cheek threatening me. section 39 common assault. he put letters through my letter box demanding money back for an over payment of holiday pay. he also threatened to break my legs. this man beat 12 barristers in a huge court case . am just a guard an scared stiff. i was just trying to stick up for my human rights to be treat decently. i left but think i had a breakdown due to the stress, 5 years on i still think about it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no constitutional rights , no employment rights, no Eu law rights.

even lawyers would not go there retribution is not always a good thing.

I am sorry but if this was five years ago then you are time barred.
Common assault is a summary only offence. You have six months to lay an information. There is no means of extending time.
Sadly you would be out of time to sue as well for personal injury.
You would also be time barred now to bring an employment claim.
I am sorry but that is your position.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

that is not strictly true, section 33 of the limitations Act 1980 can come into play, under exceptional circumstances prevented the person coming forward with in the time limits , defence duress

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do you think section 33 of the limitations act has validity in this case.

No.
It doesn't apply at all to crime and employment.
It can extend time for personal injury but has no application here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well i was assaulted 30 years ago in a detention centre by prison officers, i am currently sueing the the ministry of justice, they are attempting to lift section 33 of the limatations act. a legal firm is representing me.

therefore this should apply the same in my case.

Ok.
Good luck.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so are you in agreement that there is a possibility, sorry for the late response.

No, I cannot agree Im afraid.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well, then it shows, that criminals can break the law, or buy the law, and that the law is flawed. and there is only a limited protected constitution. the legal system functions to a certain extent to protect the criminal. LLD law And masters in law have limited power.

Ok.
Good luck.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for your replys

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there nothing stopping me writing a book about what happened to me in the health service,

No, provided you dont defame anyone. Just be careful of anyone identifying themselves in the book
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if someone was dying as a result of someone elses actions , would time barred still apply.

thankyou.

Yes, there isn't much that stops time barring.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

expect murder .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 years for me toget my law degree, is it worth it, ?

Death, insanity, childhood.
Degrees always worth it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

whats the relevance of death , insanity, childhood ?

They stop limitation time running.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

could you explain further, are you saying time limits do not apply to these things?

If the victim of a tort is a child then time doesn't begin to run until their 18th birthday.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i see. what about insanity?

Insanity does stop time running but it really does have to be a sectionable form on insanity. There is a whole load of mental illness managed in the community which doesn't stop time running.