12826847

My wife has moved in her boyfriend, he has a criminal record

Customer Question

My wife has moved in her boyfriend, he has a criminal record with 3 lengthy prison sentence one of which was 10years for drug trafficking. We have two boys aged 11 and 9. I am currently living back at my mothers. I don't want him near my boys who live with their mum and this man. He has since threaten me with violence.
We were a great little family I was a successful farmer my wife a hairdresser we lived in a beautiful home in the country. Then she met this person who is much older than us and has destroyed our family. He has since set up "business" in our home. I want him out of our house, I don't want my sons to have any contact with him at all. My wife will not agree. Please what should I instruct my solicitor to do and how can I resolve this nightmare. Thank you
How far has the divorce reached?
Who owns the matrimonial home, how much is it worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?