Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

there, I am currently on Long Term ICT visa years. I

Customer Question

Hi there,
I am currently on Long Term ICT visa for 3 years.
I have already completed 2 years and planning to go back to the overseas company (An associate Company where I originally come from) due to downturn in the UK business.
What’s the repercussion on this?
Do I or my employer need to complete any formalities with UKBA?
Can I come back to the UK after 6 months on the same visa as long as the visa is valid?
Kumar
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kumar,
You need to complete a migrant change of circumstances form:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/300948/CoC__Migrant__04-14.pdf
And notify them that you are returning back to your home country and when you will do so.
You cannot return back on the same visa if it is revoked by the Home office as you are returning back home.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

completing a migrant change of circumstances form is mandatory?

What will be the repercussion if we don't do that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there

Can we just leave as is? and Let the visa expire

And coming back to the UK on a new visa as and when needed?

Will this cause any issue for the renewal of Sponsor Licence?

Is there any other remedy?

Kumar
It is not mandatory but recommendable for you.
Yes, you may leave things as is and come back with a new visa as and when needed.
Your employer may have issues with their sponsor licence which is why they should inform the home office about you leaving early.
All the best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok then no issue on getting a new LT – ICT Visa as and when needed for another 3 years ? (Maximum Limit = 5 yrs less 2yrs used/stayed in the UK out of the current valid visa for 3 yrs).

Ok. At the time of renewal of sponsor licence, I believe the home office will ask for all the details and status of current visas and compliances there of?

Much appreciated if you could confirm the above.

FYI – I am the only 1 migrant in my Company.

Kumar

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok. At the time of renewal of sponsor license, I believe the home office will ask for all the details and status of current visas and compliances there of?

Kumar

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am OK with continuing to wait for an answer.

Please continue your search.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, Please continue your search.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

any further update please?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,