75100385

I had drink driving BAN in 2007 when i was illegal

Customer Question

I had drink driving BAN in 2007 when i was illegal immigrant, in 2009 i got my visa under civil partnership, and i had another drink driving in 2010 july but no prison only BAN, can i only declare 2010 BAN for my naturalisation within 5 years or i have to declare the older BAN in 2007 too.?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i will continue to wait

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Yes you have to declare your 2007 ban too. I am sorry.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/