12826847

I recently lodged a serious complaint against the police.Yesterday

Customer Question

I recently lodged a serious complaint against the police.Yesterday I recieved the outcome and am devasted by thiee not upheld verdict.
I have a right to appeal and need desperately to attain legal advice thats is not going to cost a fortune
Alex Watts :

Could you please explain your situation a little more? You should also note this is a question and answer site and we can not act for you.

JACUSTOMER-l53ruc4f- :

I gave the police information to the met police which was subsquently disclosed by them to the defendents solicitor. 3 month s after his release from prison he confronted me reading a verbatim copy of my anonymous statement threatening me and telling me the police had given his solicitor this by accident.He carried on intimidating me until I was forced to leave my home of ten years.Financially this has been devasting.

Alex Watts :

The Police did not uphold this complaint?

Alex Watts :

Did you complain to the Information Commissioner, or Independent Police Complaints Commission?

JACUSTOMER-l53ruc4f- :

No and there are numerous discrepancies in this report right down to the name of the defendent.(he has multiple ID's)

JACUSTOMER-l53ruc4f- :

I lodged the complaint with the IPCC and the CPS

JACUSTOMER-l53ruc4f- :

If you want to see the report I would happy to send it to you

Alex Watts :

Yes can you attach the IPCC report here?

Customer :

I am sorry I cant do this can I not just email it to you

Customer :

file:///C:/Users/GILLY/Downloads/Outcome%20Hilgner%20(6).doc I think this maybe ok

Alex Watts :

You can email it:***@******.***

Alex Watts :

It takes a day or two to get to me