12826847

my 12 year old daughter is being alienated from the rest of

my 12 year old daughter is being alienated from the rest of our family as my sister-in-law is telling people she is dangerous due to the fact that her daughter was accidentally bumped a few years ago. This is having an adverse affect on her and myself. I don't know what to do anymore about it. it seems to be getting worse can you advise me?
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my brother and sister in law split up just after Christmas, she is saying that it is all my daughters fault and blaming her for everything. She doesn't want her children near her and says she is dangerous. My son has a diagnosis of ADHD and autism she is also saying that this his behaviour is down to my daughter

Ok.
So what would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we are frightened about what else she is going to do this is having an awful affect on us

Yes, I understand.
What is your question about this ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what can I do to stop her

If it is just that she is complaining about this to other people then I'm afraid that does not give rise to a cause of action in law.
This is not defamation. She is not lying. She is just wildly exaggerating and making a huge fuss over a perfectly innocent piece of trivia.
It is not perverting the course of justice because she is not making any allegations to the police.
She isn't repeatedly contacting you or her so there is no harassment or malicious communication.
I'm very sorry but this type of thing is relationship issue arising from her childishness which is something you are entirely correct to feel aggrieved about but does not give you a claim in law.