We have lived together since April 2013, just after we married in March 2013 this was in one of my husband's houses.
Equity in Husbands Houses:
1. £60,000 in house at Birmingham Rd, he bought before we were married, we lived in this house as married April 2013 until Nov 2013.
2. Nov 2013 until June 2014 bought and lived in house that was in husbands sole name St Gerards Rd, I had a Deed of Trust on this for £85,000 as it was my ill health pension lump sum money that paid for all of purchase.
3. June 2014 I took on house ie husband sold it to me, I paid for all fees etc so house was then in my sole name as we split up briefly.
This is where we both now live is in my sole name, no new Deed of Trust was set up when I bought it off him.
Husband's houses therefore;
1. birmigham Road - £60k equity
2. Pear Tree Road - £70k equity (bought in Nov 2014)
1. Rathlin Croft - £20k equity (bought Oct 2013)
2. St Gerards Road - £100k equity (live her now in my sole name bought off of husband June 2013)
3. Goldcrest Croft - £40k equity (bough Oct 2014 with ill health compensation pay out as deposit)
4. Brickhill Road - £40k equity (bought Jan 2015 with ill health compensation pay out as deposit)
5. Yarnbury Close - £40k equity (bought Feb 2015 with ill health compensation pay out as deposit)
6. Bellamy Close - exchanged to complete March 2015 £60k equity (bought with ill health compensation pay out as deposit)
Therefore my husbands two houses are in his sole name, one we did live in as a married couple for 8 months)
My houses are all in my sole name and St Gerards is the only one of my houses we have lived in whilst married.
All of my and my husbands houses have mortgages. I was able to purchase mine as I had a lump sum for police ill health pension lump sum and a large injury compensation pay out....used for deposits, purchasing fees, re-furbishments etc.
My husband's self-employed earnings last year were about £10,000.
Thank you Melissa Smyth