75100385

I have got an order of sale against me property for

Customer Question

I have got an order of sale against me for my property for 30th September 2015. It is for my late wife's debt where she pawned a picture for £3000. The debt has now accrued with interest and solicitor fees to an excess of £20,000
I am up to date with my mortgage.
Can I sign the property over to a friend to avoid my and my daughter who will be 18 in April losing our house and being made homeless?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know whatever there is a county court judgment and/or charging order?
JACUSTOMER-rcr0r8ds- :

County Court Judgement & Charging Order against property

Alex Watts :

They already have a charge, is that right?

Alex Watts :

Sadly if they have a charging order then you can NOT sign the property over.

Alex Watts :

The fact there is a charge means the Land Registry wont be able to transfer it for you

Alex Watts :

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/