12826847

I'm worried about press attention in my upcoming case as it

I'm worried about press attention in my upcoming case as it will damage my reputation. Is there anything I can do to divert any attention. I have changed my address already, would changing my name by deed poll be allowed for eg. Do u have any ideas?
There isn't really. Even if you changed your name by deed poll they would read out both names in court anyway.
I'm afraid the press cannot be deterred. A fundamental premises of our system is that justice should be open to the comment of journalists.
The best hope that you have is that another more salacious case will be on at the time and then attention will be diverted away by reason of competing demands upon their interest.
I am sorry but that is the reality of your situation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. I kind of already know that. I'm just frightened and I'm looking for a way out. Guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope everything works out. Thanks again for replying.

Yes, it is intimidating. Unfortunately the criminal courts give journalists matter for free.
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.