75100385

Re Boundary Disputes Can the forms be issued on line using

Re Boundary Disputes Can these forms(n1) be issued on line using MCOL? I am not sure how to attach value to this claim it relates to a strip of land between the two properties . I have carried out a survey and know where the legal boundary is , I have handed a copy of this survey to the neighbour.. The neighbour initially accepted the survey but since then has changed his mind. They now claim the boundary is somewhere on my land. The piece of land extends to 100m so even though it is only 1 meter wide is is a long area. Legal action is the only option as they won't accept my survey and don't want me to put up a fence(as it will block part of their view over the countryside I have encouraged them to carry 0ut their own survey or use a mediator but to no avail, they have a full view of over my house property.

(I have limited experience in drafting simple MCOL forms as a claimant re some building disputes in the past)

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

No you can't issue a claim for this online. You are seeking a declaration to the boundary line

Alex Watts :

But you need to issue a paper claim.

Alex Watts :

You can use form N1 for this

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

But you can't submit it via MCOL

Alex Watts :

Customer:

ok thank you do I take it to the court and pay a fee file it?

Alex Watts :

Yes that is correct.

Customer:

am I allowed to submit this as an individual and not as a legal entity

Alex Watts :

Sadly the Court fee is £280

Customer:

excellent thank you very much again.

Alex Watts :

Yes you can submit as an individual