75100385

I intend to ask the Defendant (Limited Company)

I intend to ask the Defendant (Limited Company) for figures relating to its current accounts ie list various line items that would normally appear in a trading P&L and request a financial figure for each. If the Defendant states that the company holds ‘Stock’ am I able to ask the question of what this stock is in order to ascertain if there is any re-sale value?
I want to ascertain this as should the ‘Stock’ be bespoke then the re-sale value will likely be compromised if not worthless.
Alex Watts : Hello and thanks for the question.
Alex Watts : You want to get an independent valuation?
Customer:

I just want to ask the Defendant what the nature of the stock is ie a description of what the stock is. For example it could be marketing material which would be specific to the company and therefore of little re-sale value. Can I ask the Defendant what the stock actually is by posing an additional question on form N316A?

Customer:

I have form EX140 Record of Examination (individual) but I am unabvle to locate a similar form but for the questioning of a Company. Can you advise how I can get a copy of this please?

Alex Watts :

Yes you can ask for this on the additional questiuons.

Alex Watts :

The Court will use the same if not a similar document for the company

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

Customer:

Yes thanks, ***** ***** come across the Record of Examination for a Company it is EX141

Customer: