12826847

. I have a question relating to Section 22 of Landlord

Customer Question

Hello. I have a question relating to Section 22 of Landlord Tenant Act 1985.

I had an appointment to inspect supporting documents to the summary of account in accordance to landlord &Tenant act 1985, Section 22. Landlord's agent provided me with copies not the original and had tampered with some of the invoices by covering the flat numbers in legal fees invoices claiming it is for Data Protection Act. Hiding this information will not let me to decide properly whether the charges in those invoices are reasonable or not as they could just be any invoice made by the lawyers. Does data protection Act override this Act?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as I have said before many times when i post a question I will need an answer. it is three days and I have yet to receive a response to my question. This question relates to Data Protection act.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I responded to this post about 30 minutes ago emphasizing that I still do need a response. Why my post is not appearing?

Secondly are you a solicitor? if not why the email that we receive states yo are a solicitor?

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I am a moderator for the topic, not a solicitor myself. I'm very sorry but I am not privy to the emails sent out when I reply to a post.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think your organisation has to adopt a more honest approach towards its subscribers. Your name is ***** ***** as solicitor in emails. I have a complain about this. In addition I need answer to my questions. I hardly get any answers to the questions I post.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Also you seem to have little experts in the property law. as this question relates to Data protection act, are you short of expert in that area too?

I will alert Customer Support to your complaint. Unfortunately I don't have anything to do with creating the system.
I have not had any feedback on this question, I'm afraid, so I don't know why it hasn't been answered.