Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

my last reply was that the solicitors had lost my will. It

my last reply was that the solicitors had lost my will. It may have happened when they changed premises, but they admit that they had lost it.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
The quickest way to deal with this is as follows:
(i) Write to the senior partner of the law firm concerned. Lodge a complaint and demand a refund;
(ii) If they ignore your complaint and do not take it seriously then complain to the Legal Ombudsman www.legalombudsman.org.uk/ - they have the power to sanction law firms and award you compensation. It will be slower than suing this firm but it will be cheaper than using a solicitor to bring a complaint against another solicitor.
I look forward to hearing from you.
AJ