How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Forms N316 and N316A advise: The judgment creditor requests

Resolved Question:

Forms N316 and N316A advise:
The judgment creditor requests that the officer of the company be questioned by the judgment creditor before a judge. The reason for this request is
When is it appropriate to request the involvement of a judge?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

This is not appropriate for a Judge.

Alex Watts :

Generally it is only when they have failed to attend would a Judge be required to make a suspended committal order

Alex Watts :

Does that help?





Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Law Questions