12826847

ok in November I requested advice about an incident where I

Customer Question

ok in November I requested advice about an incident where I believe I am wrongly suspected of drug dealing . To explain I parked my car in a known redlight area carpark to visit shop across the street. However as soon as I got out a girl approached me to solicit. In a moment of weekness I accepted we walked 200 yrds down a dark alley thn I got nervous and backed out she was angry and think wanted money for drugs however to an undercover officer who was sat in the car next to mine got on his radio and then I was folloeed everywhere but never arrested or anything for a week . Now I believe I am being followed. again due to what I believe is a recorded conversation at work about selling duty free cigarets all be it only 200. and I believe they wanted the illegal sale to happen to get a warrent to search me however Ii backed out of this sale and just kept cigarets for my own use again only the legal 200 duty free. However tonight I wanted to prove to my friend I was being followed by getting him to follow my car and after we stopped had a brief chat in street as I drove away I saw 3what I believe officers approach his house and although they would have found nothing illegal on him if he tells police tht I have sold him cigarets in the past all be it twice a year only 200 will they get a warrent on that statement alone? I have nothing to hide but I live with parents and I would just like to know what you think thankyou?
What would you like to know about this please?
Also, I notice you have not yet left feedback for your original answer so I wonder if you could do that now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was happy with your answer I cant find feedback ? ( Interms of questions needed to know can I be arrested or a search warrent issued based on the events of today?

You can leave feedback here
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/8rfn0-day-propositioned-red.html
Are you selling cigarettes at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not as a rule no but I have done for my friend about twice a year 200 duty free limit as I dont often smoke ofcause its not information id volentier to the police but with that allagation alone but no proof of any previous sales and only the 200 I have in my posession in total ?

Ok.
Why should this have been officers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
I need the information I asked for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok sorry I didnt receive this message ok I was followed by the same cars everywhere I go and by the same people including blackpool and the peak district and a park at night and where I go jogging there unusually more dog walkers and they are undercover at my work as I recognise them some and the cars are all recognisable and my street outside is like clappam junction(its a culde sak) with fast cars craweling about and slowing down everytime I step outside like I say this stopped a week after that previous advice however since I got back from holiday like I asked tho would this be sufficient for a search warrent with no physical evidence ?

Please do not worry about this.
These are not police officers. They need lots of authorities to conduct this type of surveillance upon people and unless you are involved in fairly serious crime they will not have them.
They don't have the resources for this type of operation. Their budgets have been cut severely and also they are all too busy mediating domestic squabbles that should be in the family court or, in my opinion, on the Jeremy Kyle show.
They will have no interest in you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou for the reassurance but my belief is they believe im some major drugs dealer or somethi g due to what that girl told them on my previous advice request and they see the cigarets are an opportunity to get a warrent to search my house and that they just waiting for that now ( anyway ill hope that you right I have nothing to hide except 200 duty free cigarets which I will NOT sell but its the affect would have on my parents an yway thankyou

I am right for definite. Whatever she said, that would not be enough to launch a full scale surveillance operation.