75100385

Re form N1 filing it at county court do I attend the court

Re form N1 and filing it at county court following my earlier question Do I attend the court office and file them with the fees . What do i enter in the Claim Value it is a thin long strip of land that the neighbour is disputing despite the survey can i estimate it at 10,000 or shall I leave it blank. I don't want the application to be rejected as I have left a blank column. This relates to a piece of land between 2 adjoining properties with no fence I have carried out a survey and would like to put up a fence but neighbour now disputes that the land belongs to him so I cannot put my fence inside my legal boundary . Despite my suggestions he has failed to carry ut his own survey to agree to mediation Thank you for your help I know you are used to dealing with more important issues than admin questions about county court claims

Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is it you want to claim?
Customer:

I just want to be allowed that I can put a fence on my legal boundary! I have a survey

Customer:

Neigbour now disputes the survey but won't carry out his own or use a mediator, Instead he repeatedly trespasses and makes false complaints to the police. I want to put up a fence but can't

Alex Watts :

Are you prepared to go to Court?

Customer:

I just want to put up a fence where my boundary is supposed to be , but they have started disputing the survey and haven't carried out their own and this can't drag on for ever there must be a way to allow me to put a fence on my side

Customer:

they have been recording me and have been abusive , police have been involved but this being a civil matter can't do anything!

Alex Watts :

Sadly you need a declaration from the court. You need to see a Solicitor to issue proceedings.

Alex Watts :

You would need to complete form N1

Alex Watts :

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf

Alex Watts :

Submit this to Court.

Alex Watts :

The court will list it for a hearing and give directions for a trial

Alex Watts :

You leave it blank, because you want a Court declaration.

Alex Watts :

The court fee is £280

Alex Watts :