Clare, ( Jacquelyn), you've been talking

Customer Question

Hi Clare,
My name is Jacky ( Jacquelyn), you've been talking with my husband Julian regarding my father's will. I now have a copy of the will, are we able to send a copy of this in PDF format?
Jacky Jensen
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes you should be able to add it as an attachment so that I can read it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2015-02-17_091922_will2.pdf

Attachment: 2015-02-17_092009_will2.pdf

Attachment: 2015-02-17_092056_doc_16_feb_2015_1930.pdf

Dear Clare,

I have attached a copy of the will, and the documents my sister sent me. From the beginning Valerie has convinced me the property/ies in Bulgaria were probably worth nothing and we would be liable for costs, taxes etc, so it was better to hand it over to Teresa. So I was under the impression I was getting details of the Bulgarian interests, so I could see what I was getting into.The hand written note on the form is from my niece's boyfriend! (My sister's future son-in-law..) This is not looking good, what do you think?

Kind Regards,

Jacky Jensen

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Well it is clear that in fact your father left his share of the house to his partner and you and your sister only inherit what is left over after that (with all the household goods also going to his partner)
I can only assume that your sister did not understand what the Will actually said and was too embarrassed to admit it to you
It seems that your sister does not believe that the Bulgarian assets are worth anything - since she is ready to abandon her claim
Since she is the Executor it would be reasonable to write to her and ask her to confirm exactly what the extent of the assets was and what has happened to your father's personal possessions - plus any details about the Bulgarian assets so that you can decide whether or not to sign the form
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details