12826847

I have worked at my present employer years and in March

Customer Question

I have worked at my present employer for 6 years and in March they are outsourcing my contract to another employer through the TUPE, the new employer has agreed to take my contract in its entirety holidays etc the only thing that should changed is my employer, but I have been told that the new employer has now asked for my current employer to pay me for the holidays that I have accrued to date and when he takes over my holidays will then start again, but their holidays go from January-December, can he do this as he has said he will honour the contract.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.

Hi Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. When does the holiday period run for the new employer? Do you have any holiday booked? Kind regards AJ