75100385

i had to take an previous employer to and employment tribunal.

Customer Question

i had to take an previous employer to and employment tribunal. the day before the hearing the company went into administration. The hearing went ahead stating with administrators approval. I won the tribunal and was paid out by the NIF but was also awarded £1,600 plus interest. It has now been 3 years since the tribunal and the company is still in administration and there bill is accruing nicely. Each year they do a break down an get extensions many items of which I feel could be challenged yet these seem to fall on deaf ears. The company still has assets to sell and as such going through many many different offices I have been advised many different outcomes.
Am I able to be listed as a preferential creditor as court hearing went ahead with administrators approval? If so am I able to fill in for an enforcement officer to enforce the debt.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Alex Watts :

You can try but I do not think it will work.

Alex Watts :

The debt was one which should be included in the Administration.

Alex Watts :

Therefore if the Bailiffs go in it may be they walk about with nothing

Alex Watts :

It is worth trying though, the transfer cost is £60 so if it does not work then you have only lost this.

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/