UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I AM A GAY MAN WHO HAVE TWO CHILDREN(4 YEARS AND 2 YEAR) WITH

Customer Question

I AM A GAY MAN WHO HAVE TWO CHILDREN(4 YEARS AND 2 YEAR) WITH A STRAIGHT WOMAN,I LIVED IN UK FOR 13 YEARS HAVE APPLIED FOR ASYLUM BEFORE BUT WAS REFUSED SO MANY TIMES,THE MOTHER CURRENTLY HAS AN ASYLUM CASE PENDING,MY OLDEST SON IS AUTISTIC,I TRIED TO APPLY FOR PRIVATE LIFE BUT WAS REFUSED AS WELL,WHAT CASE CAN I PUT FORWARD NOW
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Unfortunately, it seems that there is nothing more you can do, you have tried to apply for both asylum and private life and if both have been refused its very unlikely that any other application will be granted.
Unless you have any fresh evidence to produce for a new application, any application you make is likely to be a waste of money and time. If the home office doesnt believe you have an asylum case or a case on the basis of private life then the best option would be for you to return home.
Submitting another application would not be the best option.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.