How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

N316 when completing the form..... judgment

Resolved Question:

Hello N316 when completing the form

. .... judgment order given on XXXX by YYYY

Is YYYY = County Court Business Centre.  This is what is at the top of Form N30 Judgement for Claimant.

or is it

HM Courts & Tribunals Service, Northampton

which is on the top of form N225 Request for judgement and reply to admission.

Thanks Pete.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello and thanks for the question.

Alex Watts :

It is 'In the Northampton CCBC'

Alex Watts :

That si it

Alex Watts :

Does that help?


The court officer asks for documentation to be produced by the defendant. Will I receive a copy of this documentation? Particularly interested to see the detail of the company accounts.

Alex Watts :

Yes you will get a copy in due course.

Alex Watts :

does that clarify?


yes tahn





Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you