13262538

I was a long term carer mother with advanced dementia,

I was a long term carer for my mother with advanced dementia, who died in December.
I have reacted extremely badly to her death and have been beside myself with guilt and shame. I shared recently with my sisters that I had slapped my Mum around 18 months ago during a difficult time and with frustration . It's totally un excusable and now I have threats they are going to go to the Police, should I go and tell them and will I go to prison.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Please do not let your siblings , who clearly did little or nothing to give you any respite, bully you in this way.
It appears that there was no injury at the time that required treatment and accordingly no evidence of what actually happened other than the admission of a distressed and grieving woman who has lost her mother after years of care
The Police will NOT be interested and there will be no prosecution unless ther eis indeed independent evidence of what happened.
Please ask if you need further details