12826847

Civil and criminal law recommendations

Customer Question

deleted due to personal nature of it

As the question is still open can I be recommended any books on criminal law and civil law which trainee solicitors would use which I can use to improve my understanding or criminal and civil law.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Is this Scots or English law? You are in the Scots law section at present.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

English law section

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been harassed endlessly by 2 neighbours endlessly to the extend that police had to be called in at least thrice and apparently have warned them not to approach us . mostly threats against my wife driving in my grounds, trespassing, passing racist comments by the neighbour etc

I wish to commence court proceedings for harassment against the neighbour/ A False complaint(telephone call ) from them ended me in a lot of trouble recently. I want to know my rights and be able to defend myself on my own land.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel the question