13262538

In a case of intestacy is the administrator obliged to tell

Customer Question

In a case of intestacy is the administrator obliged to tell each beneficiary the names of all other beneficiaries and the amounts they are to receive
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

For the purpose of context for my reply could you kindly advise if you ask from the point of view of the administrator or a beneficiary please?

Joshua :

Could you also advise if there is a particular reason the administrator would wish to withhold this information?

JACUSTOMER-aylk18ob- :

I have rated poor service and therefore should not be charged but I see i have been. Please reimburse my £47.00 as the website states you will not take payment if rated poor. Thank you

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
When the Estate is distributed the Administrator will have to send all the Beneficiaries a copy of the Estate Accounts which will include the names of the people who have received the funds
Please ask if you need further details