LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I need a second option please.. it's a litigation enquires

Customer Question

I need a second option please.. it's a litigation enquires I have a solicitor.... my mum passed away last year... her son was happy to care for her for 8 years... I will keep this brief as its a long story he bought the property for my parents years ago... I knew when she past I would have to leave caring for her fir 8 years he gave me just 8 weeks to vacate...he never done a thing in the property Tec.. anyway my lawyer Said i had a great case.. and his solicitor were considering making a settlement.. they never applied to our offers... being very fair.. now I have court order to appear in court in April to evict me and claim costs for rent Tec.. but he has never mentions rent and has never been a landlord..I've paid out nearly five thousand so far and it hasn't stood I cannot afford.. to buy anywhere... and can't go to the council until I have a leaving date these solicitors have consulted a barrister these and doing it again at cost...I'm so upset....I was willing to leave but they have dragged it out now his seeking further costs from me.. what can I do.. I've recently lost my job and my health has deteriorated through this....
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

Whose name is ***** ***** in what does your parent,s will say about the property if it was hero's?