13262538

I have a problem that I can not get answer's too,

Customer Question

Dear Sir
I have a problem that I can not get answer's too, Having caught my wife and her Headmaster boss having an affair on and off the school premises and during school hours, with a substantial amount of evidence,i.e text messages, pictures,times etc. my evidence was put in to the council in which both teachers in question where suspended from duties. An independent inquiry was commissioned by the council. To everybody's surprise both where reinstated even though the chair of governors resigned in disgust,and the vote of no confidence in the headmaster was 11/2. In my opinion my complaint went against me and I have still not had a proper answers. Have I got the right to see all the documents in the outcome of the inquiry. (what are my rights)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why am I waiting so long for an answer?
I assume the issue was whether or not the behaviour amounts to Gross Misconduct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Issue was stated as Serious misconduct behaviour

I understand that.
This is going to sound harsh - but in what way did the relationship interfere within their employment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

text messages in excess of 300 a week in school time,for months, and caught together in school hours in the head teacher's father's home on numerous occasions,

So the misconduct was that they left the school premises at times they should have been there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes. and where seen by another independent witness.

The problem here is that Employment Law does not allow for moral right and wrong.
It is unlikely that being off the premises during school hours amounts to Gross Misconduct - hence the outcome
I am afraid that no you do not have the right to see the results of this enquiry - you simply have no standing in the Employment position and therefore no right to see the documentation.
I am sorry - I can understand how appalling this is for you - but legally that is the position
Please ask if you need further details