75100385

dispute between myself and EE,

Customer Question

dispute between myself and EE, matter been upto CISAS. adjudicator has put down my claim for £5121. With EE since 7/12 for 24m contract, paid bills timely, never any problem.In Mar'2014 flew abroad for 6months, contacted EE and asked them if I can cancel the contract as will be abroad while the contract ends, was advised I can but if keep paying, will pay less; took it &flew.While abroad had sim with me.someone bank in UK somehow took another sim of my contract from EE and started using it abruptly, made out of allowance charges which were collected from my account. found out one month later, made immediate contact with EE, they blocked my SIM. asked to refund the money that was taken in excess of standard tariff charges but they refused. tried to get reply upto 16/01/15 but in vain so just gave up&took the matter to CISAS who accepted my case, appointed an adjudicator and they decided against me for my claim that consisted of refund of money taken + compensation for inconvenience.

Also I want to know why and how this happened that I had the but how someone got hold and used my number as well as full tariff.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

I assume you want a refund of the £5121 please?