29905560

I am interested in reading the following report: Justice

I am interested in reading the following report:
Justice of the Peace Law Reports/1993/R v Beaconsfield Magistrates, ex parte South Buckinghamshire District Council - (1993) 157 JP 1073.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. All I can get for this is a brief case analysis as the case appears to have only been reported in 3 places, all in paper format and not ones you can just access online these days

Customer:

Thank you for that. Can you tell me if this if the sort of case which can be used as a precedent in a current matter of law. This case has been quoted to me by my local council as justification for their taking me to court over a planning matter while I was in the middle of an appeal against an enforcement.

Ben Jones :

you can download the case summary here:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/hhmw72zwlj3xyzy/WLDoc__15-2-21_2_38_(PM).pdf

Ben Jones :

This is a case from the Divisional Court of the High court so it can certainly be a binding authority on current laws, assuming it has not been overturned since. Whether that has happened I cannot tell you as you would need to get someone to research the specific area of law and the cases within it and that is beyond our services and will take up quite a bit of time too

Customer:

Thank you for your help - I have looked at the summary.

Ben Jones :

you are welcome