Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I recently made a complaint about a teacher at my sons school

Customer Question

I recently made a complaint about a teacher at my sons school to the governors. I was sent a letter in reply from the head governor, typed, but signed by his wife, who is not on the governing board & doesn't work at the school. In fact she works at the same school I do. Is it appropriate for him to have allowed her to have knowledge of my complaint or sign a letter to me?
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Alice H : My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
Alice H : What is the governor's wife's role at the school?
JACUSTOMER-vv3e64xw- : At the school I complained to. Regarding my sons teacher. None.
Alice H : OK and what was the outcome of your complaint?
JACUSTOMER-vv3e64xw- : I haven't heard yet
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel the question and refund my payment. I had needed an answer by now. Thank you.