12826847

I am about to join the MET with a start date , but after

Customer Question

I am about to join the MET with a start date for May, but after an altercation with a security guard have been arrested and charged under Section 39... to appear March 6th at High Wycombe court. The altercation began with words when the guard refused to believe I worked at the same place. As I drove off he kicked my car. I jumped out and he lunged at me. I then grabbed his clothes and roughly shoved him returned to my car and proceeded to work. After a short while I was called to the manager’s office and told to leave. On my way home I passed the guard. The following day I was arrested. I have since heard that the guards girlfriend of whom I know nothing about, commented to the guard about my looks. I have a custody appointed solicitor who appears quite good but I don't want to take risks with my career in the police.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
What exactly do you wish to know about this?